REFLECTIONS: This is #8 of 10 for my Spring Break goal.
- Continuing a favorite children’s book, "If you give a Mouse a cookie, then he will want a glass of milk. And then, he will want a straw."
- One day, I Re-fashioned a black cardigan. Then I adjusted a black/white t-shirt to wear under it. And today, I finished a short sleeve jacket to wear with the t-shirt in warmer weather.
- Cuff opening in ¾ length sleeve limited arm movement. My elbow poked out the cuff opening.
- Elastic stitched into waist area pulled the jacket askew.
- Carefully unstitch elastic.
- Carefully seam rip the cuff off.
- Serge the sleeve edge, turn and hem.
|AFTER: Elastic waist removed|
3/4 length sleeve shortened
|AFTER: with yesterdays t-shirt|
|AFTER: New shorter sleeve|
|AFTER: Natural drape without elastic|
|AFTER: sleeve without cuff|
|BEFORE: Awkward Cuff|
|BEFORE: Elastic pulled|
|BEFORE: Award elastic casing|