Thursday, July 27, 2017

Dish Towel Refashion

Dish Towel Refashion

Honestly i'm not even sure if this counts as a refashion or not.  I needed to make a bunch of apron in a hurry so I made One Size Fits All aprons from flour sack towels.


I needed something that would fit both kids and adults.  A little twill tape and dish towels got the job done!


The best part is that because these towels come in all different colors I was able to make a bit lot of them quickly.

Adult size 18-women's
Kids sizes 10 & 14
 These aprons are all the same size!

For a step by step tutorial, visit my blog:




5 comments:

RePurposeFul said...

Awesome ingenuity!

I Can Work With That said...

Clever and cute. Love it.
Chickie.

jenny_o said...

What a great idea! They look really good.

I Can Work With That said...

The kids look happy with them too.
Chickie EOD

TheRefashStash said...

Great idea!!!!

-TheRefashStash