Friday, December 08, 2017

Dresses For December Part 3, Two Shirts or Not Two Shirts

Hello Refashion Co-op. I decided to focus on dresses all this month. I had these two shirts on my refashion rack and thought they might work together. One is olive green and the other is olive green and off-white. Neither shirt fit me well so I decided to start cutting them up.
 
 
I cut the shoulders and sleeves off the dark green shirt to start. I cut it right above the elastic. I used the bottom of it as a skirt. The lighter colored shirt was a little big. I made the light colored shirt a little more narrow and attached it to the dark shirt. I cut off the excess and I was done.

 
My dress was finished. The elastic in the dark shirt made a nice little waistband for my new dress. It is comfortable and easy to wear.
 
 
Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

No comments: